22 May 2012

CD4, Cycle 6

Okay, so this is cool.

Before we started TTC (and I went back through a year of charts to be sure), my period was a steady 4-5 days long, with two HEAVY days and two medium before finally waning off. I also had these horrible menstrual cramps, the kind that would double me over in pain and leave me wanting to throw up for the first day.

Since this TTC journey, especially these past three cycles, my periods have been short. And light. And not nearly as crampy. It's actually... kind of wonderful. I don't know why this is happening (and part of me is honestly concerned that there's now an issue with my endometrial lining), but I'm so thankful for that little blessing in my cycle.

That all said, I'm not bleeding or even spotting today. My flow was normal until yesterday, when it got really light and disappeared before this morning. And my temp is allllll the way down to 97.2 (36.2 Celsius for my metric friends :)).

Oh, we were at CVS yesterday before picking up dinner, and I suggested to DH that we take a look at PreSeed. He had heard of it before (from me, ha), but I don't think he knew all the benefits, so when we checked it out in the family planning section (ironically next to the condoms because LOOOOL), and I told him I wanted to try it for Cycle 7 if this one didn't work, he decided we should just get it. If we were going to anyway, why not.

$21 later, we had a thing of PreSeed. And uh, it comes with single-use applicators, which I was not expecting. LOL

OMG! I also got this amazing package from SB in the mail yesterday!! All these really nifty things for fun and spicy times in the bedroom, bwahaha! I'll take a picture later and share, but I'll just say they are amazing, and SB is even more so! <3 <3 <3

(I totally blushed while opening the package, by the way. ;))

And I have another friend who I'm meeting for coffee after work who is gifting us with a mojo bag for fertility! She heard about my struggles through a prayer thread, and she wanted to help! <3 <3 <3

Can I just say that I have the most incredible, supportive, and amazingly wonderful friends ever? I'm seriously overcome with love and joy right now. :D

8 comments:

  1. LOL! She's sending me some naughty stuff too. Brad asked for something "creative." ;) She found a double ring vibrating cockring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, awesome!! I love that SB is, like, the deliverer of all that is good and sexy. ;) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who or what is this SB? :) And about the preseed. J and I have it and used it in Jan and Feb with as you know 0 success. It doesn't HELP you get pregnant, just provides safe lube.
    It's totally safe to use but my doctor actually said to try without it for a bit and only use a small dose. The applicators aren't bad, think of them like a tampon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, hahaha, sorry! SB is a friend of mine (and Melissa's, above). :)

    And yeah, I know it doesn't help too much... but it does help with the fertile CM issue that I'm having (I don't get a lot of EWCM). We're not going to use it often -- maybe once or twice -- but I like having that mental help. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh ok haa I was confused.

    Ok I just didn't want you thinking it's some miracle worker like I first thought :( The price you pay for it you'd think it would help SOME but yeah. I hope it works out for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Nicola! I'm sorry. :( We're definitely not thinking of it as a miracle, but it'd be pretty awesome if it did work! Fingers crossed, as always, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah I guess I was all pumped about the reviews being all "BFP the first month we used it" blah blah. So we still have some but we're not really using it :) And yes as always fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *