02 May 2012

CD15, Cycle 5 - Cycle of Apathy

I think I'mma call this month the Cycle of Apathy. Because seriously, I couldn't care less.

There have already been a few times when DH had to remind me what CD I'm on (for some reason, he remembers the first day of my last menstrual cycle... but he remembers weird things like that all the time, lol), and aside from just tracking the days we have sex and my BBT, I haven't been tracking anything else. Figured that it'd just be good to have some fun this month and toss everything else to the wind. As a result, we've been having a LOT of sex. Like... a lot. It's kinda awesome.

Yesterday was Beltane (shout-out to my Pagan peeps! ;)), and while DH doesn't really celebrate the Sabbats with me -- and part of that is my fault, as I've never had to plan for more than just myself, haha -- Beltane is still his favorite Sabbat, maybe second only to Samhain, as that's our wedding anniversary. But any excuse to have sex is a good holiday to him. ;) So we, of course, celebrated, and at the end, he was all, "You just got Beltaned!" I have a feeling that's going to be a common phrase in our house. LOOOOL

Anyway, that's where we are. I'm CD... uh, 15? See, no idea. I have to go back to my chart to reference. I've had three days of low temps and am waiting to O; my last four months were around CD18, so I've got a few days. Think I might ovulate earlier, though, we'll see. I'm not using OPKs or anything else this time around, and I'm determined to wait until 15DPO to test for anything (my LP has never been longer than 13).

Hope y'all are doing well! :)

2 comments:

  1. Now you've got the right mindset! It's GOING to happen. :) Have fun, and let nature figure out when. :)

    Off topic, but I'm telling everyone I can - NEVER get a large breed puppy when you have a baby. Wait til that kid is like, 5, and then wait more. I am in over my head with this dog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! You're hilarious. :D I mean, we could never get a dog anyway, but with a kid so little and a dog so HUGE... I'm not surprised. I'm sure you're having fun, though, haha!

    And yup! It's definitely more apathy than anything else, but I'm just tired of focusing on all the science and all that crap. More determined to grab my husband whenever I feel like it. ;)

    Feelin' like it now, actually... mreow...

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *