08 May 2012

CD21, Cycle 5 - 3DPO


Yup! FF gave me crosshairs, so exciting. Just where I thought they'd be, too, at CD18 (and on Super Moon day!!).

I'm still losing track of cycle dates, which I'm taking as a good thing. I've also been overall more relaxed about this, concentrating more on body images than anything -- yay, right? I've gained 5lbs since I started working here last September, and it's been a struggle to not only lose, but just to stay where it is. Blargh!

I did have a moment yesterday, though. For some reason, seeing and playing with kids is a lot easier than seeing (and... uh, playing with?) pregnant women; the second makes me much more emotional. I hit a breaking point when I went to Trader Joe's after work and had contact in some shape or form with four women, three of whom were pregnant and one of whom was too old to have children (she was a grandmother). And I was just like... whyyyyy.

It's been a while since I've had a reaction like that. Two cycles, I think. Which means I wouldn't be surprised if I had a crying jag like the last time I got super-emotional during a cycle. Ugh.

Ah well, I'm trying to brush it off. It's tough, but I'm managing.

Fortunately, I have a lot to keep me busy. We've been redoing the front yard, and we have a lot to celebrate this weekend between a friend's birthday (11th), DH's birthday (13th), and Mother's Day (13th). A weekend where we'll get a ton of calls from DH's mom, I'm sure, and I'll feel a little weird about the whole affair with birthdays and a day to celebrate moms, but I'll be all right.

Then DH is out of town the following week, and I'll be left with my own thoughts. Could be a dangerous week, especially since AF's anticipated arrival is 19 May at the very latest. Phew...

Oh, and I'm totally boning my husband tonight. He denied me yesterday. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the interactions with the pregnant women are a good thing. Like attracts like and such? It's always good to think of things in a positive manner.. stop this woe is me stuff. :) Their preggo energy could just be wanting to make it's way to you. Maybe.

    :P Good luck in the boning department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point! I haven't really thought of it that way -- I should start thinking that they're all gonna rub off on me. (Literally or figuratively, I don't really care, so long as it works. ;))

    And the boning... oh, the boning went well. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *