31 May 2012

CD13, Cycle 6: Dreams


I had an incredibly vivid dream last night that involved positive pregnancy tests. For some reason, I waited until CD50 to test, and the test line was BLARINGLY POSITIVE even compared to the control line. I also remember thinking to myself that it was weird that I had no other symptoms, but then I pressed my breasts and they KILLED. Woke up feeling that pain, how bizarre.

The strangest parts were...

(1) When I took the test, I suddenly started getting AF-type cramps. DH was certain I wasn't pregnant or was miscarrying. There was one clump of blood, then nothing, and still more positive tests afterward.

(2) When I tried to take pictures of the tests (I had Wondfo sticks, a FRER, and a $tree one, haha), my eyes suddenly went blurry. Not the camera focus, just my eyes. It was very strange and made taking a picture very difficult. (I was apparently trying to take a picture to send to you, Dana. ;))

Then I woke up. Still had the boob pain and had to pee like a racehorse. I was almost tempted, but it made no sense at all to take a pregnancy test. I'm on CD13. :P

Oh, and random... I'm totally wearing my husband's tie today. Because why the fuck not.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I'm a rubbish blogger lately. The blogroll thing has started "eventually" showing your posts, plus I've been getting the e-mails, but I've been rubbish at visiting blogs in general lately; nothing personal, honest!

    Anyway...

    Weird dream. Maybe your subconcious saying, "you'll get there in the end!" or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tori... don't apologize! I've been even worse lately. Haven't even updated TCC in almost a month, which is ridiculous. It's been crazy around here! I'll swing by to check out your blog tomorrow, it's also been forever since I've read others' blogs. <3

    That's what I'm thinking with the dream! Here's to hoping they're predictive, but for the moment, they're just... frustrating, ha. :) I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just under a week left to enter the giveaway for a chance at one of the free copies of "Witchlet" I'm giving away.

    Anyway, I'm not great; I think my anemia is the cause of my issues.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *