21 May 2012

CD3, Cycle 6

A couple of things we're doing differently this cycle:
  • Still temping. Throwing CM checks back in the mix. Not doing so last cycle was actually a detriment.
  • Green tea and possibly EPO to increase EWCM. I have very little, from previous observation.
  • DH is having a SA done if this cycle doesn't work out.
  • We'll use PreSeed if this cycle doesn't work out.
At least my period has been short -- medium flow Saturday and Sunday, and light today. It makes me worried about my lining (is it sufficient?), but I'm thankful for the duration. And VIP tickets to Preakness on Saturday that took my mind off everything. :)

I'm a bit frustrated that it's been almost a half-year with timed intercourse and all this nonsense. A new friend of mine, though, said she didn't think it would happen until July -- she just has a feeling. That'll make it Cycle 7 and a baby due at the end of March. Which means the end of pregnancy being in the winter, which wouldn't suck at all. :)

Onward, we press.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that it wasn't your cycle *hugs* I was so convinced right when my hubby and I started trying (last July) that it would happen right away, but it took us 7 cycles before we had success. The first three were timed intercourse using my phone app only, the last four included temping and OPK's.

    Don't give up hope, it will happen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alicia. :) I'm confident it'll happen before the year is up, but I won't lie, it's been a bit disappointing. Hopefully my friend is right, if not for earlier. And I forgot about OPKs... maybe I'll bring those back into the fold, too. My chemical was on cycle 3, our second month using OPKs, so maybe it'd be good to bring those back.

    Thank you so much again for your support. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Hugs* I know how disappointed you must be. Hang in there, and keep trying... Make sure to enjoy it in among all the temp checks etc though!

    Getting checks done might be an idea though; then you know if it's just you haven't gotten lucky yet, or if there's an issue that needs to be sorted out.

    By the way, I'm not sure why, but my blogroll isn't picking up your new posts properly. I had it happen with someone else too, and they said something about an error with their RSS feed, and once they sorted that (whatever it was) it fixed the issue. I'm only knowing about new posts because where we did the follow thing I'm getting e-mails about them (which I don't want to stop until I know my blogroll is updating properly).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw... thank you, Tori. Your words are so uplifting. :) And yes, better to get checked and know than not and keep trying to get "lucky"!

    Hm. I'll have to look into that. Lemme see what I can do after lunch (it's almost noon here :)), and I'll let you know! Strange, but apparently it's a common issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cycle 7 was the one that stuck for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep recalling that and holding onto that hope, NGL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *