10 May 2012

CD23, Cycle 5 - 5DPO? Maybe?

Hm... so the FAM community on LJ is telling me I might have ovulated on CD20, FF is still telling me it was CD18, and I put my stats into TCOYF for shits and giggles and that's telling me CD19.

Round and round and round it goes, when I ovulated, nobody knows. Fun times!

(ETA: After some suggestions from the TCOYF forums, I changed a couple settings for my TCOYF chart -- nothing major, all reasonable -- and now it's showing ovulation on CD18. So IDK what LJ is talking about at this point, lol.)

Otherwise, I'm just chillin'. I'm a little disappointed that my morning coffee just wasn't doing it for me, so it's just sitting by my side, taunting me with its caffeine-y goodness while I yawn my ass off. I have these Starbucks caramel Frappuccino things that I might bust out later, but if I'm not feeling those, either, then I'll feel like I've wasted it.

I am, despite my tone the last few posts, seriously doing well. :) It's been a fun cycle, at least, with no stress and lots of physical affection between myself and DH, which has helped our relationship as a whole. I'm also feeling at peace considering the ritual we did at the Super Moon.

I didn't tell y'all about that yet, did I? I'll put that under a cut in case you're not interested. :) That, and talk about a fertility doll!

So we obviously had sex on CD18, Super Moon day. For that, DH had candles lit and I had incense going, and after we had our fun, we decided to go out and see if we could see the moon. Unfortunately, it was so overcast that its light wasn't even poking through the clouds, but man, did we try to take pictures.

While DH was lining up a few shots, I prepared a little ritual: A tea light candle in a shell (mostly for wind protection, though that honestly didn't help a whole lot as the wind was WHIPPIN', but maybe it was for light within a womb, too? Something like that, as I'm water sign, haha) and a glass vial filled with the ashes from the incense burned while having sex. I did some meditation with the candle flame and the shell, then DH and I got together to release the ashes.

Before we did, I said a bit about hoping this cycle goes well but being blessed to have each other, to soon add to our family, and for our future child to be created out of the love we have for each other. Then, when the wind died down for a moment, we blew the ashes and had the wind carry our intentions.

I also carried with me a scrunchie that I got at a friend's baby shower. The family is a bit superstitious, and when my friend's grandfather said something about being given a gift from a pregnant woman means you'll be the next one pregnant, I wanted to toss the damn thing across the room! (We were TTA at the time, ha!) But now, I'm holding onto it for all it's worth.

So that was our little ritual. :) Nothing crazy, but I hope it had some power considering DH was there, it was the Super Moon, and we've done pretty much everything else "right" this time. If not, well, the Universe has our intentions. So it'll work eventually. :)

I should also have soon a fertility doll that I bought off a Facebook friend. Nothing all that special there, but just the fact that it's made just for me, just for the purpose of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy... well, that helps my mind, at least. And magick is mostly in the mind!

1 comment:

  1. [...] asked her to make me a fertility doll that could also be used for a healthy pregnancy, and this is what I received. Much cuter in person than I thought it would be! It has this wild, [...]

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *