24 October 2012

Pregnancy: 13w6d - Belly! And a LOL.

It's starting to look like a true preggo belly now! Though I assure you, much of this is food baby, as I'm backed up and I ate way too much today. LOL

I'm sure it doesn't look like much, but I asked two friends at work, and they were like "YUP THAT'S A BUMP" :D It's about at my boobs now! And that's impressive, as THEY'VE grown, too!




And the LOL:

I had orchestra rehearsal yesterday, and a violist friend of mine caught me during one of the breaks and asked what I've been eating lately. So I quipped, "Too many donuts!"

We caught up later, after rehearsal, and he sheepishly said, "I was trying to ask if you were pregnant." I couldn't help but simultaneously laugh and feel bad -- I didn't want him to think he was asking something inappropriate! So I said I was! Apparently, my glow gave it away before my belly. I told him that was just oily skin. ;)

I had joked with awesome attorney-boss that I'd wait for the awkward "Is she fat or pregnant...?" questions, but now that I finally got to experience a bit of it, the guilt is creeping in! Guess you can't entirely ditch the Catholic thing, haha. So I don't think I'll be doing that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *