16 October 2012

Pregnancy: 12w5d - I've been caught!

Now I'm REALLY wondering if I'm showing or otherwise being obvious, or if this person is just hyper aware. (That's a distinct possibility. ;)) But I was caught today by a coworker!

I was coming out of another part of the office when she beckoned me to her desk. Said she wanted it to come across the right way, but she was curious... "Are you expecting?"

Ohhhh shit. My eyebrows about flew off my forehead when she asked! I think my surprise showed on my face, so I put my finger over my lips, quickly nodded, and was like, "Yup!" She was really excited, asking how far along I was and all that. When I asked how she knew, she said I had been sick a lot lately and was wearing more comfortable clothing (I am, lol), so she just had an idea. This is the girl that I told DH was probably checking out, ah... other parts of me, as they've certainly grown, lol.

(She had the foresight to ask, by the way, when everyone around her was at a meeting. Smart girl! :D)

So now I'm worried that more people in the office know than not! Not like there's anything I can do to change that -- I'm hiding as best I can, but there's only so much I can do -- but it does make me nervous! Especially since I have yet to have my 13w ultrasound. FRIDAY!

Fortunately, I'm pretty sure that everyone who knows me will be excited about the new baby, just as my coworker-friend is. :) Phew, to think that so many people know already, crazy!!

(I'm giddy with happiness and nervousness right now. Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *