12 August 2012

CD24, Cycle 8 - 9DPO

I am an emotional wreck today. DH and I drove to Ocean City, which was awesome after the first hour, when we got stuck in traffic. I was driving, and I was a raving BITCH the whole time. Even DH was telling me to calm down. It was bad.

I also got super emotional tonight after learning another friend is pregnant, only tried four cycles. I keep wondering... when is it our turn? We're literally doing everything right, so what the fuck gives?

I'm actually scheduling an appointment with an RE -- the same one another friend, E, is currently going to, just at a different location -- for both myself and DH if this cycle doesn't work out. Just to, you know... make sure. I'm just tired of this never-ending bullshit.

Speaking of E (and definitely one of the best parts of the weekend!!), we finally met on Saturday!! She and her husband came over, and we had a BLAST. We've both been in this ttc journey over at TCOYF, and we finally got together. She's just as awesome IRL as online. :D

Anyway, Olympics are over and this iPad sucks for the moment, and I need to bawl, anyway. So... yeah, goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I hear you. Just about to menstruate, I am 17 days past ovulation (my luteal phase is never longer than 14) and I keep testing negative. So, my body is teasing me. Meanwhile, all my friends appear to have such fertility that one got pregnant during safe sex, one keeps having abortions and the other got pregnant on her first cycle.
    I am ready to flip over tables. I am so fricking jealous of these *friends* of mine and then feel guilty because it's not a good look, is it? My gyn said my ovaries were broken. I do not know why I am surprised I am having trouble.
    Not only that but my stupid boyfriend volunteered for a stupid six months in a stupid war (a few months after saying we should try for a baby so I'm furious with him), which means I'm on hold until he gets back. And then six months after he gets back, I lose my job because my school is closing. I expect the lack of menstruation is stress.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *