10 August 2012

CD22, Cycle 8 - 7DPO (already?!)

I was talking to E this morning, and I realized that it was difficult to really show her how my charts have all kind of come together. So I've added a compilation of all my charts thus far on this page. :)


Also, how is it already 7DPO?! This TWW is FLYING by. It's been crazy at work, though, because of a huge announcement, so I've been busy with that transition. More information (maybe...) when we're allowed to tell. :) It's mixed news. Hrm.

Anyway, I keep forgetting what DPO I'm at, which is both a blessing and a curse. Blessing because I'm not really obsessing; I notice some things and go, oh, that makes sense. Curse because, well, I know I'm going to become uber-obsessed in about four or five days, anyway, so why not get all buggy about it now.

I've had really weird dreams the past two nights. They were SO vivid and soooo uncomfortable.

Two nights ago, I dreamed I was a private investigator and that I had to check out this one house. It was a condo or something, on a higher floor (maybe the third?), and when I walked in, I noticed there was stuff all over the floor. Not just any stuff, either: It looked like drool. And it was everywhere.

I should preface the rest of this by saying that my OCD goes berserk in the face of spit of any form. Licking, drooling, spitting, all of that just triggers my OCD like you wouldn't even imagine. Ugh ugh ugh.

So I got all OCD in the dream, realizing that I had to find dry spots on the floor to step on. The weirdest part was when I looked straight ahead: There was drool hanging from the ceiling! It seriously left only about a foot or so between the drool and the floor, and it was just... hanging there. Disgusting.

Then I looked at the ceiling. Even now, I have no idea what they were, but they were red and they were just dripping this really viscous drool from their orifices! It was absolutely... I felt sick to my stomach. (I feel sick typing this!!)

But I had a job to do. So I sucked it up and tried to get around the hanging drool and the drooly floor. I couldn't avoid it, though, and I ended up stepping on it or having some drool land on me somewhere (my face was the WORST -- that's another OCD thing). I remember actually having a panic attack in that dream, crying and pleading and "OMG noooo!" There was a point where I curled up in a ball and just wept.

I'm squirming as I write this, by the way.

There was someone there: A guy, I have no idea who. He kept coaxing me through the living room and kitchen filled with the drool and the drool-monsters, but I never did get where he was leading me to. I was too incapacitated.
Interpretation: To dream that you are a detective indicates that you are searching for your hidden abilities and talents. You may be trying to solve a problem and seek out the truth about some worrisome issue.

To dream that you or someone is lying in drool symbolizes a sense of hopelessness.

To see a faceless creature in your dream indicates a situation you are refusing to see or confront, but are aware of it in some passive way. This dream also suggests that something in your life is bringing up feelings of fear and insecurities.

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic. Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.
Now, the second dream! This one was just plain uncomfortable.

DH and I had invited awesome prez-boss to come over for pizza or something. I think it was from his favorite pizza place, actually, lol. I remember being completely comfortable while he was there, but when we all sat down to watch a movie (DH, me, awesome prez-boss, and his wife), awesome prez-boss had draped his arm over the back of the couch where I was about to sit, so his arm would have been over my shoulders.

I remember feeling REALLY awkward about it, like, why are you doing this?! I ended up sitting on the couch but with my back away from the back of the couch, and (not forcefully or anything) he reached his hand on my shoulder and pulled me back to the couch, his arm now over my shoulder. And he hugged me.

So there are some things going on around the office that are changing, and maybe that's what made me dream it. But whyyyyy did it manifest like this?!
Interpretation: To see or eat pizza in your dream represents abundance, choices, and variety. It may also indicate that you are lacking or feeling deprived of something. Alternatively, a pizza may have similar significance to a circle.

To see your boss in your dream represents the bossy or authoritative side of your own personality. Your boss may reveal self-confidence and the assertive aspect of yourself. It is telling of your issues of control and authority. Alternatively, to see your boss in your dream may indicate your over-involvement or obsession with your work. Negatively, the boss in your dream may symbolize your limitations and lack of freedom/originality.

To see your arms as the emphasis in your dream indicate your nurturing side and your ability to reach out and care for people. Alternatively, it may represent the struggles and challenges in your life. Consider the pun "arm yourself" which implies that you need to protect yourself, be more aggressive and take a firmer stance on things or the pun "up in arms" representing anger and your readiness to argue.
The second is actually more likely to be job-related than anything...

Ugh. It's all so confusing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm no expert, and - quite frankly - it's only the dreamer who can find the true meaning in dreams, but in my opinion the first dream was a reflection on your conception issues (insecurity because you're having no luck, passion... Well, it's kinda required for producing the end result, and the hopelessness because you're starting to feel insecure about it and worry if you'll ever get there) and the second dream I would say was a reflection on how though your life is abundant and you're committed to a job you love, you feel you're lacking something... The something that your nurturing side needs/wants. In short, I think both dreams are a reflection of your TTC journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... I didn't think about the second one that way at all, and now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense. Thanks so much, you've added an extra level of clarity to that one!

    Now I'm just concerned that I'm worried about it so much that I'm dreaming about it!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *