18 July 2012

CD31, Cycle 7 - 12DPO

I swear, some part of me is thinking that I'm going to get AF as soon as I hit "post". Just because she's a royal flaming bitch like that. :P

I'm okay with it going either way. Maybe it's the wine from last night talkin', but I really am. I had bought the wine in full anticipation that AF would be here overnight, but she wasn't. Thankfully, I did POAS prior to that wine (around 7pm, about three hours of holdin' it?), and it was negative, so I was like HELLO WINE HOW ARE YOU.

It was very good wine. ;)

Why did I think AF was around the corner? Because I was CRAMPING like crazy. I honestly thought she was on her way. She still may be, too; I'm still having little cramps, backache, everything except the zOMG CARB cravings and, of course, AF herself. If she does arrive, I sure hope she's nice to me this cycle.

Anyway, I really have no news. I just needed to share that. My temp also jumped back up this morning, but it might be artificially high due to the wine last night, so I'm not really banking on it.

At the very least, my LP will be good enough.

8 comments:

  1. I don't think a little wine will hurt if AF doesn't show up; just don't make a habit of it in case she isn't coming after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly won't! That wine was so good. ;) Haven't had any since, but I do have another bottle in case she does show her face!

    How're you doing, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, sweetheart! :) How are you and the little one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good! It is her 6month birthday... And we are ditching her with our chiropractor's administrative assistant to go out for lunch. Our first post-baby date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, happy 6 months! Already?! That's nuts!! LOL @ how you're executing date time, but it sounds like y'all need it. ;) Have fun for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nuts!!! I don't really feel like we neeeeded it so much,but it WAS nice to eat without having to worry about the baby esploding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the good thing where I don't drink anything alcaholic; AF or no AF I'm alcahol free! ;)

    I'm getting there. Achy and tired today though, but yesterday was my first day back to doing my share of everything after hardly doing anything for the past like 2 months. I walked Kero, hand washed a line full of laundry, made mushroom pasties, washed dishes, and tried to persuade the dogs that toys they aren't playing with right now can stay in the toybox (that didn't work out so well). Doesn't sound like much in a way, but when you've spent a couple of months not doing more than putting away a few dishes after hubby's washed them, and maybe chopping the odd bit of veg it feels like a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *