06 July 2012

CD19, Cycle 7

Positive OPK yesterday, which means ovulation anytime between then and Saturday. We've got plans (ohhh, do we have plans!), but I don't know if I can muster the same kind of energy as I did yesterday, as we're planning on BDing tonight and Saturday sometime before we leave for an event that night. That energy, though? You know, those times when you text your partner that you are just going to ravage him/her when you get home?

I had a nice coming (HA) home yesterday. ;)

Anyway, nothing else to report, really. This'll be one of my later O's according to my OPKs, likely because of the vacation. DH apparently believes that charting is INFALLIBLE and women's bodies are PERFECTLY ALIGNED and everything that happens outside of "NORMAL" is "WEIRD" and "NOT RIGHT". When in all actuality, women's bodies are very SENSITIVE to CHANGES in the ENVIRONMENT and CIRCUMSTANCE.

Don't ask about the caps. I have no idea.

That being said, because O is apparently going to be later this cycle than any other, he's all, "Well, wait a minute! Can that even happen? What's wrong with you? Is it bad if something WEIRD happens?!" And I mean... yes, nothing, and it's not WEIRD in the first place, DH. :P

:sigh: Well, back to work. Just needed to get that off my chest. ;)

(Oh, and while I'm not temping, I did take it last night for the hell of it -- not supposed to do that, I know, but whatevs, it ain't scientific -- and got back 97.24 or something like that. So yeah, definitely haven't ovulated yet. LOL)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! ;-)

    Is he going to get a SA done soon, or are y'all going to hold off on that for awhile longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    He'll be getting it done in mid- to late July. Hopefully it doesn't show anything too terrible, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she asked about the SA! I was wondering about it too. And then I realized I was worrying about the sperm of a person I've never met...but I hope it looks good anyway!

    My DH is highly concerned about what will happen this cycle for me and is clearly not satisfied with me and the doctor telling him that pretty much anything could happen and be normal right now. I've got signs that O is on the way any day now though, so hopefully his fears will be put to rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men barely know how their bodies work, so expecting them to know how ours work too is totally impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! It sounds weird, but hey, shows y'all care as I do for you! ;)

    I hope his fears are put to rest, too! It's hard when something like that comes up and can change an entire cycle, but as most things with our bodies, they're only so predictable. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this cycle was totally different for you, but now knowing how DH feels kind of makes me think your DH would be confused, too!

    Men. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *