16 July 2012

CD29, Cycle 7 - 10DPO (and I'm feeling better :))


Thank you all for your sweet comments on my post last Friday. I was super frustrated, and reading your comments and your calls for luck really helped my mood improve. You are all so wonderful. <3

My mom came in to town Friday, so that picked my mood up, too! We've had a great time catching up. I hate that I have to be at work while she's here, but c'est la vie. She's got plenty to entertain herself anyway. ;)

DH was totally sweet over the weekend, by the way (when he wasn't pushing the last of my buttons... oh, PMS). We were talking to my mom about babies and pregnancy and kids and whatever, and at some point, he got really emotional and gave me this unprovoked hug, and was rubbing my belly like, "Make a babyyyyy!" My mom must have thought it was awkward, but she laughed as I said, "Hey, I'm workin' on it!!"

As you can see by my chart, my temp went up again today, which is encouraging. The one thing I'm worried about is that I might be 9 rather than 10DPO, and each cycle before this, I've had a peak at 9DPO that started to fall in little increments, then plummet the day of (or before) AF. So only time will tell. I'm hoping I'm 10DPO, at least! One of the downsides to not temping, haha.

While everything this cycle is pretty much the same (a little bloat, sore breasts, mood swings, some cramps, CM is about the same), there's one thing that's different: Lack of appetite. I'm usually craaaaaving carbs during my LP, but I've struggled to find an appetite at all this time. Hopefully that bodes well, but that's likely my body being a dick. :P

Oh, and I picked up some new prenatals from Trader Joe's yesterday. I only have to take ONE of those compared to the FOUR I had before. And it has even more vitamins! Soooo... once I finish these few bottles of prenatals, I'm switching. Because really... four freakin' pills a day?!

ETA: Also, I want to send our future kids to this: Peace Camp! :)

6 comments:

  1. I like your haircut! At the end of May, I went super drastic and got a pixie cut (after my hair being a couple of inches past my shoulders), and I'm so thankful that I did considering how hot summer has been so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alicia! :) And OMG, if you have a picture, may I see your hair?! I\’ve always wanted a pixie cut, but it doesn\’t work with curls, lol. The length is GREAT for this weather, JFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .

    I desperately need a trim, but I'm lazy, lol. My hair is mostly straight a few random curls in places that I can't tame (like right alongside my face, and it always curls out, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damnit, I tried to insert a picture. here's the URL: http://images112.fotki.com/v685/photos/8/194348/10880690/pixie-vi.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY SHIT THAT IS SO CUTE :D

    I absolutely ADORE it on you!! You have the perfect face for it, your hair frames it beautifully and shows it off! Love love LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *