18 June 2012

CD31 OR CD1, Cycle 6 OR Cycle 7 - maybe 13DPO?

Welp, looks like I'm likely out. Some small bit of brown spotting today not long after this happened:


So yup, good times! Granted, I took my temp 1.5 hours earlier than normal (5am instead of 6:40am), but even adjusted, it's only 97.73. Geezus.

Full AF hasn't started up yet, but I'm gearing up for her arrival, kind of with open arms. DH and I have a lot going on the next couple weeks between the in-laws being in town, a wedding on Thursday, then an international trip starting Friday for a WEEK. :) So it's not like I have time to really mourn!

It ain't over 'til it's over, I know, I know. But it's prolly over. On to the next.

4 comments:

  1. :( At least you have things to take your mind off of it. Be glad she reared her ugly head now instead of surprising you for vacation (my traitorous body has done that to me so many times). <3 relax and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth! That's the one thing I'm holding onto -- DH said that I'd be done with AF by the time we left for Niagara, which is so exciting! If that bitch was gonna come around, the least she could do is stay away for Canada. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't get a BFP this cycle. Glad you won't have to deal with AF on your vacation though! It's definitely good to look on the bright side of this stuff, even though it's sometimes difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As already mentioned: at least you have plenty going on to keep your mind off it, and wont have to deal with AF while on vacation!

    Better luck next cycle; keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    Oh, and sorry I took so long to get in here; couldn't use my left hand most of last week after they had to use it to take blood when I went to A&E (ER to you) last Monday, since it was the only place they could access a vein, so typing was really tricky.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *