17 June 2012

CD30, Cycle 6 - 12DPO

I'm so sorry for not updating!! I've been a bit let down, though, considering what I found when I tested this morning:
  • FRER: BFN

  • IC: BFN

  • $tree: possible BFP
Below, the $tree test. I can see it in person, but it's incredibly difficult to photograph, which makes me wonder if it's mayyyybe an evap line. Blowing it up (click to do so) and tilting my screen a bit helps. Thoughts?




I tried to mark where I can see the line. It looks like it has some color, but you know... I have no idea.

Be honest in letting me know whether you see something. I'm already pretty resigned to not being pregnant this month, so I can handle it. :) Other indications: Cramps today, on and off; my CP check revealed the start of a nabothian cyst (get 'em every cycle at least the day before my period); my temps are doing the same as Cycle 4, just a bit lower (compared below).


So yeah. My hopes are not high. Of course, as everyone says, it ain't over 'til the ugly bitch shows her face, but I'm preparing for it.

If that's the case, it'll be on to Cycle 7 and with the help of a SA for DH. No additional SCIENCE! yet, but as we're coming up to half a year with timed intercourse and no results, we might be consulting my midwife at least and a reproductive endocrinologist if necessary. (IUI might actually be on the table if there's no success after a year. Eurgh.)

I also updated my altar -- it needed it anyway, but I did make it fertility-themed rather than spring-themed. Midsummer is almost upon us, so hopefully having tons of sunlit energy will lead to a BFP. ;)


(For those who can't see it... :) A mirror with a black frame to represent reflection, creation of both DH and me; red cloth and candle holders for passion and fertility, using this article as the focus; tree of life menorah for adding members to our own family tree; the fertility-related gifts I've received from friends [a fertility doll and a mojo bag]; my wand because duh; and a red sparkly purse that holds inside it a mirror, three pregnancy tests, and a bottle of Scorpio oil.)

Have I mentioned how much I love you guys? I really, really do. <3 Thank you for being with me on this journey.

11 comments:

  1. I'd say assume it's a negative, and if AF isn't here in a few days, test again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm still crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I can understand not wanting to get your hopes up, but I'm still crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Gonna wait until 21 June, actually... Midsummer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Nicola. :) Ain't over 'til it's over, but I'll not be surprised either way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Alicia. :) I appreciate all the finger-crossin' I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miiiiiight see something on the dollar tree test. Not in the first pic, but in the second two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I do, too. :) I'm holding out until Thursday now -- 16DPO should be more than enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire your patience, I would totally be peein' on every stick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol!! Well, the in-laws coming into town is kinda quelling that urge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It would not do for them to uncover a trash can full of used pregnancy tests!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *