15 June 2012

C28, Cycle 6 - 10DPO

Melissa reminded me this afternoon that I hadn't updated since Monday! Crazy, huh? It's been absolutely insane at work this week, so much so that I haven't had the chance to obsess during this TWW.

My feet are KILLING ME. I literally ran around the office Tuesday through today, between the Board of Directors visit and today's audit... both of which went really well. I was complimented by both awesome attorney-boss and awesome prez-boss for how smooth each one went, which just fills me with pride, haha.

So anyway, that's why I haven't updated all week! I sat at my computer a combined two or so hours Tuesday through Thursday, then about half the day today, but that was all catch-up work from the rest of the week. I'm still not caught up, boo.

That being said, I haven't been around here, either. It's almost a "no news is good news" thing, though, as I'm sure I'd say something if the fat bitch sang. Fortunately, I'm still pretty early in, so there's time.

I'm considering taking my first test tomoorrow IF, and only if, my temps go back up. I went through the past three months' worth of charts and realized that I have a peak at 9DPO every single month that just... went down from there. If it goes back up, I'll feel better, but if not... I'm already pretty much settling for AF's arrival.

Bet y'all didn't anticipate Negative Nancy in this post, did'ja! I'm not *negative*  right now, just accepting of the distinct possibility and biding my time.

No worries, though. There's plenty to keep my mind off it coming up... including our trip to Canada! AAAAH SO EXCITED!!

(Note to self: Back to the Passport Agency Monday. Yay.)

I missed y'all. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you updated - I was starting to go crazy bc it had been a few days! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *