08 June 2012

CD21, Cycle 6 - 3DPO


Egg finally dropped! And just in time, too -- I had a pretty stressful week, and I have only more to come! On the itinerary:
  • 9 June: Jazz festival! :D

  • 11-13 June: Carpooling with DH as he has a local-to-my-work audit... work from 7:30am to 6pm, YAY.

  • 13-14 June: Board of Directors meeting at work, which means planning ahead (read: this past week) and week of.

  • 15 June: Business audit, which means planning the day before.

  • 16-17 June: CLEAN ALL THE THINGS

  • 18-21 June: ILs come in to town. Entertain.

  • 21 June: Wedding at Eastern Shore.

  • 22-29 June: Canada trip!! (7-year anniversary on 25 June!)
And, uh... testing somewhere in there. DH wants me to hold out until 19 June (14DPO), but honestly, I want to test on the 17th -- 12DPO is pretty long, AND it's Father's Day in the US of A. Could you imagine getting a positive on Father's Day?!

The ILs are also going to be in town (and at our house...) on the 19th, so yeah.

Fortunately, as shown above, I have plenty to keep me busy between now and then. I've likely got to find a way to abstain from alcohol without being too suspicious while the ILs are here (unless AF shows, of course, then all bets are off), especially at the wedding. I should know by then -- I mean, come on, 16DPO at the wedding. Either we'll know or I'll be gettin' crunk.

Astrology from CD18 is still creeping me out. I hope it's right! Guess only time will tell. 3DPO and, predictably, I'm not feeling anything yet.

TGIF. Fo' rizzle.

2 comments:

  1. Rob's sister found out about her first pregnancy on Father's day! Actually, it might have been a day or two before, but Father's Day is when she told her husband. She wanted to wait until Christmas to announce it (Aus Father's Day is in early September, so she'd be around 4 months along at Christmas), but she gave in & announced a month or two early because she was starting to show. At Christmas lunch we remembered her comment that she wanted to wait until Christmas to announce & we all started laughing because by Christmas, she looked *at least* 7 months along & there was NO way she would have been able to hide it anywhere near that long, haha!

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father's Day on June 17th here too.

    Sounds like an eventful month. Focus on enjoying yourself, and maybe keeping your mind off it will help you get lucky?

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *