22 September 2012

Pregnancy: 9w1d - My first true mood swing

I had my first true mood swing today. I had a half-assed nap and a headache followed closely behind, and I was in a pretty pissy mood as a result. I'm still a bit meh.

DH has been bothering the shit out of me since I woke up, so at some point, I kept threatening to throw a pen at him. Not hard or anything, I was mostly teasing while actually throwing the pen. :P At some point, he was like, I'm a baby! Are you going to throw things at our baby?!

And I started laughing. So hard that I could barely get out, "You were... a bad... baby and... you... deserve it!" Then I started crying with laughter. Like, literally from 0-60 in about .02 seconds. DH was impressed -- I had tears streaming down my cheeks, my face was all scrunched up and red, and I was gasping for breath.

I don't know what the hell happened, but it was so fast and so unexpected! And now... I'm just kinda normal.

WTF hormones!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, welcome to the mood swings! It's so, so bizarre. There was one point in which Dustin just looked at me and I burst into tears, for no reason whatsoever. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really IS bizarre! The strangest part is that this is my first one, and it was a doozy. I'm not looking forward to the crying spells... unless they're from more laughter. I can handle that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *