21 January 2014

Project Life: More for January!

I've been having a blast with all this. I have more photos for this month for which I need pages, but I'm making some real headway so far. I'm loving the digital Project Life. :)


Most of the filler cards this time were from Project Life's Clementine Edition, which I'm really loving. The "SO Happy TOgether" card is a freebie from Jessica Sprague; she has a few more that you must get if you're using Clementine, as they're perfect coordinates.

And that QR code? Points to the entry about how I stopped being vegetarian. Because after 16 years, that IS momentous enough to earn its own code!


Ugh, so yeah, I got into a car accident the day Tycho turned 9 months. What a way to celebrate, right? Fortunately, Tycho is fine, but I'm in a bit of pain as a result, so we're getting that (and my car!) taken care of. To "celebrate" that day is an appropriate "Not My Day!" card from me and my BIG ideas. Tres appropriate, no?

And I have tons of pictures of my little babe sleeping. I just can't help it, he's a cute and oftentimes hilarious sleeper.

These feel a little more simple than my last two spreads, but I kind of like it that way. My plan isn't to really go overboard with embellishments and spending a ton of time messing around with layouts, but to quickly document, squee a little over the photos, and capture memories before they're lost. Sometimes it's best to KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *