02 April 2013

Pregnancy: 36w5d - For posterity, some possible pre-labor signs.

I know these symptoms can go on for weeks before actually giving birth, but I'd want to know just about when they started. So, without further ado:

I think I might be having pre-labor signs. So far...
  • Stabbing pains in my cervix. This has been going on for a couple weeks, actually, but has been the only thing.

  • Frequent urination. Again, going on for a couple weeks, though they've picked up a ridiculous amount the past week.

  • Menstrual-like cramping lasting for several minutes at a time; nothing worth timing otherwise, as I get maybe a handful a day, tops. This started almost a week ago, too, actually. (Research says these are the Braxton-Hicks contractions I'm looking for. Yay?!)

  • Nausea, a new symptom that just appeared today. Seems to go away after whatever food I ate has digested. (Note to self: Smaller, more frequent meals again!)

  • Backache and frontache(?), especially the latter upon standing.

  • Loose, way more frequent stools (you're welcome, lol).

  • Vaginal discharge -- not bloody show, but there's been a bit more of this stuff.

  • Kit's head is way, WAY down. So, he's obviously dropped!
I'm also incredibly tired, which I know is more a product of being this far along in pregnancy and maybe pushing myself too hard than pre-labor. I'm seriously exhausted, though.

Might update this weekly as time presses on. :) Kit is under strict instructions to not show up before 15 April, though! MIL and NIL have to clear out first. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *