21 August 2014

BG New Releases: Spence and Marie


As most of you know, I have a #buyallthediapers problem, so when BumGenius released their new print, I grabbed one of each in 4.0... even though I admit to not really liking them too much. Maybe they're better in person.

Spence, for E. Lee Spence, an underwater archaeologist who studies shipwrecks and buried treasure. He found his first shipwreck at 12 years old, and is now an internationally known editor, author, historian, publisher, and photographer. This diaper is "decked with treasure maps, ships, parrots, and pirates".


And Marie after Marie Tharpe, an American geologist and oceanographic cartographer. She studied various aspects of the Earth's elements with a specialization in oceanography, and through a partnership, she composed the first scientific map of the ocean floor, revealing the mid-Atlantic Ridge and revolutionizing the scientific understanding of continental drift. Her diaper "depicts the mythology of the ocean" with "mermaids, seahorses,and other deep-sea creatures".


As to be expected, Cotton Babies' site is currently down. There are a few online retailers that will be carrying it, so check with your local stores!

What do you think of these new prints?


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

2 comments:

  1. Damn, really?! Pirates. Not ok Cotton Babies, of course I NEED that diaper. Last one, I swear , I can stop whenever I want to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA! That's what I keep telling myself! We want to start PTing Tycho soon. WHY DO THEY DO THIS.

      I'm still waiting on rockets...

      Time to start a ClothDiaperAddictsAnonymous.

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *