08 August 2014

Nursenastics, gymnurstics, whatever... the nursing toddler

This was pretty much Tycho yesterday:

Ooh, are these... they are! Nenes! Oh my god, they're more accessible than I thought. I mean, so long as Mommy's here, there are nenes! How cool is that!

What's that? Oh, sorry, Mommy, I don't mean to be intrusive. But your nenes are right here and I can't reach them unless I go into your shirt. And... wait, what's this? A nene holster?! I don't approve! Guess I have to go under this one, too.

Oh, thanks, Mommy. I know you're just trying to relax and all, but I appreciate you giving me better access. Just make yourself comfortable. This front walkway looks nice. Now, I don't want to lie down, I just learned to walk and I want to do it ALL THE TIME. So how do we do this...

From the side?

Maybe if I twist this way... nope.

One foot in the air doesn't work, either.

Oh sorry, am I pinching you?

How about... yeah, your lap works, I guess. But first, lemme get that nene!

*latches*

*wiggles side to side*

*twists legs around until sitting*

*finally settles down*

Ah, that's nice. Wish I had known about this sooner!




Toddler nursing is SO MUCH FUN.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *