13 August 2014

Watch as I do Sirsasana! :)

Perhaps not very gracefully, and certainly not the best picture quality (thanks, iPhone), but as promised... photos of headstand, as posed by Yours Truly. :)

(I apologize for the use of a pillow for my head. The floor is hard as a... wooden rock, though. And for the booty shots, but you gotta get up somehow!)

First, tripod headstand! I can actually do this one with little effort, and end up smiling -- stupidly, I might add -- the entire time.





And then, bound headstand. You can tell I find this one significantly more difficult, as I make some ridiculous scrunched-up faces and have to remind myself out loud to BREATHE, DAMMIT.





Ta-da! Hope you enjoyed! :)


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *