26 March 2014

These pictures. These are why I blog. These are why I'm the Mocking Mommy.

We recently signed up for an Ident-A-KID ID, where they get basic information on your child and submit it to a national registry while providing you with a physical and electronic ID. I can't wait to carry this around in my wallet... wonder if anyone would even recognize this kid! Drunk and disorderly:


I cannot stop laughing at my son's expense. OMG.

After I got this, I decided to check out his other mishaps... erm, I mean, photos that we've taken throughout his first (almost!) year of life and share the funny with you. These are in no particular order -- they're not dated, and they're all equally hilarious.

I hope you get a few giggles, too. :)




















And the parents that raise this adorable monstrosity of a boy:


Now y'all see where he gets it from. ;)

Rumor is, Facebook is now making fan pages (including blogs like The Mocking Mommy) PAY A FEE if we want our fans to read what we post. I ain't payin' no money, no matter how much I love y'all. So if you want to stay current on everything I post, please subscribe to this blog via Bloglovin'Google Friend Connect, or by email. Thank you!! ♥

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *