19 March 2014

Photographer love: Megan Evans Photography

Can I just express my undying love for my neighbor, who is not only raising the two sweetest girls on the planet, but who is also an incredibly talented photographer? I just need to share these with you, they're far too amazing not to! They're all candid shots, nothing posed or staged or anything, so you should see her work when she's really in action. ♥

Pimpage: ||Megan Evans Photography||






Love her stuff? Check Megan out on Facebook, Instagram, and on her blog!


Rumor is, Facebook is now making fan pages (including blogs like The Mocking Mommy) PAY A FEE if we want our fans to read what we post. I ain't payin' no money, no matter how much I love y'all. So if you want to stay current on everything I post, please subscribe to this blog via Bloglovin', Google Friend Connect, or by email. Thank you!! ♥

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *