12 March 2012

The Universe must be against me.

Seriously. I've felt like this all day:


I didn't even tell y'all why... I mean, considering the progression of the day, the universe must be against me. I didn't think of it until I got home and was explaining to DH how I felt and everything that happened, and as I did... I mean, even he was like, "Yeah, someone really doesn't like you."
  • Woke up with a temp drop. This is pretty much how it all started. I ended up hitting snooze until almost 7:20.
  • I get emails from TCOYF's 2WW as I'm currently a part of it, and this morning, someone else with a BFP. Before I even brushed my teeth.
  • Drove to work, feeling all right, then read that post again and went ballistic. That's when y'all got this post.
  • Well, not quite. I was in the middle of writing it when awesome attorney boss called me into his office to discuss a few things, then he broke the news. I was (and am!) excited for him and his family, but man, walking back to my desk... it felt forever.
  • Then I made the rest of that post.
  • And I went ballistic again, this time on DH (and for which I apologized). I wrote a couple scathing emails after his reaction regarding doctor's visits, and he promised me a hug when I got home. Which I got. :)
  • I had calmed down a bit, but my stomach started to feel so shitty, I actually had to go to the restroom and dry-heave a bit. It was feeling bad before lunch, but lunch must have made it worse. Around 2:30, I asked awesome attorney boss if I could leave a bit early because my stomach was bothering me that badly, and of course he said okay, saying that I looked a little pale. (Eurgh.) So I left at 3:00.
  • I didn't even make it five minutes before the crying started. I had shed a couple tears at work, but this was full-on crying. Tears streamed down my cheeks; I couldn't wipe them away fast enough. My eyesight was blurred, and I had to blink several times to see the road. This went on for about fifteen minutes before I got my composure back. Just in time...
  • ... to pull into my neighborhood. Did I ever mention that we live near an elementary school? Like, not even 0.2 miles from one. (One of the best in our county, actually, and where our eventual kids will be zoned for.) And they were being let out from school. There were kids, tens and tens of them, with their moms, crossing the road with their little backpacks and their sweet faces and...
  • I cried again. Only a couple minutes, but man, did I cry.
  • Things were pretty chill after that; I lay down on the couch and watched a bit of Judge Judy, then DH came home and gave me that hug. :) We relaxed for a bit and watched some TV, then I got a craving for guacamole. So we went to the grocery store (it's a Shitty Kitty whoops! Food Lion now, no longer a Bloom) and got some avocados and other stuff, then we went to the checkout, where literally every magazine had someone pregnant on the cover.
At that point, after all this (and telling him all that went on), that's when DH said, "Yeah, someone really doesn't like you." He keeps saying that maybe it's the universe's way of pointing out all these things as a premonition... that I actually am pregnant this month. I tell him that he has to stop talking like that.

Sigh. Two or three more days. Then I can put all this to rest... at least for this month.

Oh yeah, have I mentioned we're not trying the next cycle?

1 comment:

  1. [...] that. Two cycles, I think. Which means I wouldn’t be surprised if I had a crying jag like the last time I got super-emotional during a cycle. [...]

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *