14 March 2012

Oh yeah, and my least favorite parts.


  • This whole sense of smell thing is pissing me off. Coffee smells awful, there's the stench of pepper all over my hands from using a napkin that was in one of those plastic baggies with the utensils and the salt and pepper, and I can't look at a vegetable without feeling sick. (Case in point: My meals the past 24-36 hours.)

  • I haven't had a cup of coffee since Saturday morning... and it's not from lack of want. I WANT COFFEE, DAMMIT. But I've made cups the past few days and they've just sat there.
BLAAAAAAAAH. Let this cycle be over quickly!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you are just expecting the worst! I think you still have a shot this month, m'dear. :) Maybe your food aversions are a good sign? I didn't really have any until 7-8 weeks. That's when I stopped liking pretty much all the food I normally enjoyed and started eating nothing but black beans and rice and hashbrowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm definitely expecting the worst. :) Maybe they're a good sign, but if not, then I'm going to be really pissed off as, dammit, I love my morning coffee! I might just be overthinking it, but the aversion is literally that bad, so who knows.

    Mmm, actually... black beans and rice and hash browns sound AWESOME. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *