15 March 2013

I discovered today that I can do something amusing.

I'm 34 weeks as of yesterday, and I've started to feel Kit drop a bit in the past week or so. Thank heavens my desk is right outside a restroom, is all I can say about that.

Since he's dropped a bit, I noticed recently that I can do something that amuses me so much, I thought I'd share it with y'all, too. You're welcome. :D

34w normal

(A friend just pointed out -- lovingly, I'm sure -- that I have a pregnancy badonk.)

This is my normal belly. He even feels a bit lower, haha. Lookit how big he's getting!

And now... SUCK IT IN LADIES:

34w SUCK IT IN

It still makes me giggle to see that picture. Matt says it's disturbing. ;)

OH, and I think I scared awesome attorney-boss today by asking, during a conversation about his daughter spitting or pulling her pacifier out of her mouth, if there was such a thing as ball gags for babies with pacifiers on them. Apparently, that raises a few concerns as to my parenting philosophies. LOL

BUT I AM NOT CRAZY:


At least, *I'm* not crazy. The person who made this? May be borderline...

And they make them for adults, too!

...

This post is partially to make up for not having posted anything yet about the Sacred Space Conference.

Also for the lulz. Because it's Friday and my brain is pretty much shot to hell. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *