26 February 2013

YAY!! Good news!!

wave o babies

I had a post planned for today, a continuation of my cloth diapering series, but I'm scheduling it for tomorrow because, let's face it... there are more exciting things happening!

Matt and I learned of our pregnancy not long after Matt's cousin Jess and her husband Chris found out they were pregnant, and since our due dates were two months from each other (hers 26 February, mine originally 26 April),  we had a great time comparing symptoms, watching each other grow, and generally sharing the pregnancy experience. It's been especially fun as we're both expecting boys!

Well... her journey is coming to an end! Matt and I caught word this morning that Jess is in labor and in the hospital!! She and Chris are SO excited with how things are going (well, just Chris, publicly speaking, but I imagine Jess is, too), and I can't wait to hear final word of their son's birth!!

Please join me in sending good, happy thoughts to the couple as they go through this labor journey and then through parenthood! <3


Partly for focus if you need it, partly because they're SO damn cute. :D

[/superfluous use of exclamation points!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *