15 October 2014

The calling is getting louder than my fears.

This is going to be the blogging equivalent of Vaguebooking, and for that, I apologize in advance. :) While right now is not the time for details, I do just need to get some of this off my chest before I explode.

For the past couple years, I've felt a pretty intense calling to ministry of some sort, wanting to help people celebrate their joyous occasions and get through their more difficult ones by focusing on being a mentor and spiritual consult. I'm in the process now of creating a new venture based off of that called Intertwinings, but it's still in its infancy. You're welcome to check out and like my Facebook page in the meantime, but there's literally nothing on it yet. ;)

But recently, I've felt another, incredibly unrelenting calling that has shocked me to my core. I hesitate getting into that right now and will elaborate further when the timing is right (that is, when I finally take the leap and go for it already); all I'm ready to say is that it's persistent, it's nagging, and at this point, it's finally gotten loud enough to drown out some of my fears.

Granted, not all of them: Even just the thought of embarking on this journey is scaring the shit out of me. The time and commitment are two, of course, considering how busy I am already... but the most daunting is the possibility of learning that I was wrong all along. That the path I've been taking, while it's been a revealing stepping stone, was just that... a stepping stone.

And what's in store is far, far greater than I could have ever imagined.

So... wish me luck, y'all. I'll tell more soon, I promise, but in the meantime, I'd appreciate any encouragement and sharing of similar experiences that you may have had in your life. :)


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *