02 October 2014

It's my sister's birthday today! 29 things I love about my sister...


Having a sister is pretty awesome: You have a built-in best friend (and sometimes enemy -- hey, comes with the territory), and that friendship often lasts for life. I've had the pleasure of being Michele's big sister for 29 years, and in celebration of her birthday, I'd like to list 29 things I love about her and about being her sister.

I know, right? Somehow I managed to find 29 things. ;)

29 Reasons Why I Love Michele:

1. Because she may be younger than me, but with at least 3" on me, she's always been my "big" sister.

2. Because she's adorable when she's not even trying.


3. Because she's even more adorable when she is. ;)

4. Because she makes an amazing auntie. (Seriously, Tycho adores her.)


5. Because she's always there for me when times are tough.

6. Even better, because she's there for me when times are awesome!


7. Because we have photos like this... LOL


8. And like this...


9. Oh yeah, and this.


10. Because, though she tries to hide it, she has a huge heart.

11. Because she calls me "seeeeeeestur" and it's not even the least bit annoying.

12. Because she says things like "NARF!" (Seriously, where the eff did that come from?!)

13. Because she claims to not be girly, but girl knows more about makeup than my ass ever will.


14. Because she's taught my ass pretty much all the makeup tips I know.

15. Because she drives like a Floridian and gives me great practice at backseat brake-slamming.

16. Because she works incredibly hard at everything she does.

17. Because she has MAGIC HANDS when it comes to massage. MAGIC.

18. Because she's incredibly talented, even if she's modest about it.

19. Because she unapologetically loves her country.


20. Because she has taught me patience. Lots and lots of patience.

21. Because she has found happiness in independence.

22. Because she's always honest about her opinions. Again, unapologetically.

23. Because she is just SO EXCITED to be on the phone with me (and I think that's the sweetest thing ever).

24. Because she has tons of friends, and you know someone with tons of friends has tons of love to give out.

25. Because she boosts my confidence.


26. Because she becomes better (and better looking) every year.


27. Because she is encouraging.

28. Because she is HER.


29. Just... because.

Love you, seeeeestur. :) ♥




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *