19 December 2013

Tycho the not-so-red-nosed reindeer!

So they skipped the red paint on his nose to save him from a possible reaction, not knowing that I've drawn on his face already with eyeliner without even thinking about allergies. ;) But my little reindeer got his debut yesterday with his infant class, jingling huge bells tied to his wrist and donning construction paper antlers!

You know those antlers will be saved and possibly stuck on him at random points during his childhood, even when it doesn't fit anymore.









He did that eyebrow and confused little scowl the WHOLE TIME. It was adorable and all, but come on kid, I know you've got a smile in you somewhere!

It was a great concert, though, seriously. I stayed through most of it before booking it back to work, including a little snuggle time with my li'l bud before he went back to his classroom.

I'm so thankful for this daycare center and their great care of my son. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *