21 February 2012

Trying something different.

Y'all know that I track my dailies like this:
BBT: [temperature] @ [time taken]
CM: [what's it look like?]
CP: [how does it feel?]
Sex: [did we do it?]
Meds: [what am I taking?]
??: [how do I feel?]
This month, I'm going to abstain from entering any symptoms (like breast tenderness, nausea, and so forth), both here and on my FF chart, and chalk everything up to an impending visit from AF. Most of the symptoms that I had the past two months were like all others, save for a difference here or there, like last month's headaches.

I'm going to keep temping, keep recording my cervical stuff, and continue with the prenatals, but I'm hoping that not obsessing over every symptom -- especially since every symptom can be so ambiguous -- will at least help me mentally.

In other news, I just received my camera kit at work, and I am DYING to leave so I can go home and try it out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *