09 February 2012

DH, you are NOT helping!

I love my husband. I really do. But when I say he's baby-crazy, I mean... he is baby-crazy. There's no exaggeration here.

It's rubbing off on me, I'll definitely admit that, but there are some times when it's apparent how baby-crazy he is. Our first cycle trying, he'd kiss my belly and talk to the "embryo" and generally make a fuss whenever something with babies would surround us.

This probably isn't helped by his coworkers, two of whom have recently celebrated their wives' births (and both of whom now have sons!). DH forwarded a few photos of one of his coworkers' son about an hour ago -- he's absolutely adorable, by the way! -- and quickly followed that up with:
GET PREGNANT!!!!!!!  I WANT A LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY IN THE HOUSE TO STARE AT!!!!
It made me LOL, I won't lie, but man! I'm trying here! It's been like this for a while, so I'm not at all surprised. But I have a feeling it's going to be a bigger letdown (at least for him) if I'm not pregnant this cycle. He was so optimistic that it'd work the first cycle, then this one, and he'll probably do the same next month.

I'm trying to keep it sane over here. But man, he makes it difficult sometimes. ;)

2 comments:

  1. No pressure or anything jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, right? He should concentrate on his little swimmers doing their job, yo.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *