16 July 2014

New release from BumGenius: Chaplin!


Yup, as in Charlie Chaplin. Rockin', right?

(This reminds me... I need to finish writing up my Genius Series stuff. Still missing Irwin, Carroll, Jules, and Audrey, but you can check out Lovelace, Albert, and Maathai!)

The release was done around 2pm Central time, and they sold out FAST. Like, super fast. It was ridiculous, and far too fast for me to let y'all know what was going on! So for that, I apologize in advance. You still have the chance to be on the wait list for places like Diaper Junction, though, and other places are getting their orders in already.

I was lucky enough to snag a couple 4.0s and a handful of Flips before they were gone. (If I end up getting all my Flips, I'll have one for a giveaway!) Trust me, these will be put to good use! There isn't a diaper in our house that hasn't been on Tycho's booty at least once.

What do you think of the new print? Will you be getting one (or have you already)?

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *