15 July 2014

Benefits of babywearing in the first 365 days

If you couldn't tell by my Tula Love post a while ago, I'm an ardent babywearer with a small collection of carriers (mostly soft-structured carriers, or SSCs). I've been wearing Tycho pretty much from the day he was born, and I wouldn't have it any other way! He's close to me, snuggles up perfectly, and while Tycho loves it for the closeness, I love it for being hands-free!

Here are some other ways in which babycarrying the first year of your baby's life is beneficial for both you and your little one:



And of course, how about some action shots! ♥




Our first try with a back carry! Can you tell he loves it? ;)


Are you a babywearer, too? What's your favorite way to carry your babe?

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *