11 June 2012

C24, Cycle 6 - 6DPO

I feel sooooo shitty today.

I've been up since 4:50am, running around like a crazy person to get to the passport agency on time (read: an hour before they open). Did I mention that I lost my passport? I didn't? Well, there ya go. I've been in downtown D.C. since 6:45am. By the time I arrived at the passport agency at 7:05am, there were already about eight groups of people in front of me. Crazy, huh? Fortunately, the line moved quickly and I was able to get an appointment at 8:30am.

Since I lost my passport, I have to go through a different system than others, so I've been waiting around since then to get another copy printed out. It's been over two hours, boo.

Anyway, so that's where I've been all day. Since I had to get up so early, I had to take my temp about two hours earlier than usual, so it was only 97.54. A pretty significant drop from yesterday's 97.97. I'm not worried, though.

My stomach has been an absolute mess since yesterday, though -- I'm so nauseous. Fortunately, I can keep food down, but it just feels chronically upset. I also waver between constipation and just the opposite of that, which has been fun. And some dude just sat over in my area of McDonald's (I'm here stealing their wifi, haha) and he SMELLED from 10 feet away. I had to move, it was so bad.

It's too early for these to be symptoms, and I'm actually chalking it up to stress. I'm under a lot of it due to this week's insane schedule, so I'm not surprised. Can't wait for this week to be over.

2 comments:

  1. Relax; stress isn't good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh that's so brutal. J's passport got destroyed last year before a vacay so we had to drive 2 hours to get a new one for him. So annoying.
    I took my temp almost 2 hours early today too and it was down as well but I'm still counting it. Oh the joys ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *