11 April 2012

Green-eyed monster

Having kind of a rough day today. Since we're back to TTC this cycle, I updated over at TCOYF's forums and am just... struck by how many BFPs there are this cycle. So many Christmas babies! I really hope that, in a few days' time, I can join them in the celebration.

(It'd be ridiculous, though, as there's Christmas and Yule and Chanukah, plus my mom's birthday (23rd) and my brother's birthday (28th), and New Year's isn't far after, nor is my IL's anniversary (4 Jan). So to add another to the mix would be insane... but very welcomed. :))

Anyway, so yes, all these BFPs going around. It's like the Pregnancy Fairy came to most everyone and went "You have a baby! You have a baby! You have a baby!" Like Oprah, you know. And with each "You have a baby!", I find myself getting that much more envious.

I felt a lot like this last cycle, so it's kind of like a familiar friend stopping by. Frenemy, really, as who needs friends like that. But it's been a very short time since my chemical, and it was kind of haphazard how quickly we decided to TTC again this cycle. Guess I'm kind of on an emotional rollercoaster right now, and it doesn't surprise me. Kind of a pissy mood, really.

That, and my pants are way too tight right now. I'm pissed. Stupid bloating. So I'm really not in a good mood. And I feel warm and cold at the same time, and I have a headache, and and I just want to go home and go to sleep.

7DPO, not testing until Saturday morning at the earliest. Gotta find a way to keep myself occupied between now and then...

12 comments:

  1. aw I know what you mean. I posted my wonky chart on TCOYF forum and the comments were all"it looks anovulatory" well thanks for confirming my suspicions. And now today I have wonky brown discharge and a temp dive :( BUT this cycle was so gd long I just want to get back at it you know? haha

    I'll be thinking of you this week <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Where's your chart?! I haven't checked out the other posts yet, so I'd love to see it. :) I hope they're not right, though... I'll let you know what I think. I know what you mean about wanting it to be over, though, and starting fresh. Aaah, this journey is hard, yo!

    I'll be thinking fo you, too... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the dreaded chart haha I had a restless sleep and fell asleep later than usual last night so I put disturbance...
    http://tcoyf.com/members/nicolademers/charts/5.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH darnit, and there are a couple temps missing before your likely O date, too. Hmm...

    That IS a long cycle. Considering everything, I might consider it anovulatory, too... there are just too many peaks and valleys for me to think otherwise. I'm sorry, hon. :( Hopefully, if this cycle doesn't work out, you'll have some luck the next! I know you were going through some crazy shit this time, so I also hope this coming one is much more relaxing. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right?! ha and yeah I was working a night shift the 2 missing temp days so I didn't bother taking them. Ah well what can you do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try, try again! :D That's right, I forgot about the night shift stuff... that'll screw with everything, for sure. Is that something you have to do often? (Hopefully not -- if I were in your shoes, I'd be like, screw this! I'm no night owl! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha yes sadly it happens fairly often which is why some temps are missing. The joys of being a nurse ;) I don't mind the shift but when you're TTC it impacts it. Plus it screws me up for a few days after, hard doing a turn around

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahaaaa, there it is... that was going to be my next question. :) I can imagine it does! It makes me really appreciate my 9-to-5, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely! I find it hard to temp since I can be on days, evenings or nights so my wakeup time can be totally different but I tried to keep it the same this month and if I couldn't I just didn't take the temp

    ReplyDelete
  10. That makes sense! I'm assuming you're still following the three-hour rule, but that might be hard to get, too. You're seriously making me so thankful for how easy it is for me to temp, relatively speaking. ;)

    So cool that you're doing such amazing work, though! What unit(s) do you work in?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I work at a local hospice on call and a nursing home :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so great! Long, long hours, though, I imagine. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *