23 June 2014

The deed is done! Short and sassy.

I'll admit that I was a bit terrified as I walked into the salon, armed with Pinterest ideas and a resolve that could not be broken. I was going to accomplish this, dammit!

But that didn't stop the butterflies from fluttering up as my all-time favorite Deva stylist, Patrik, guided me to his chair and asked if we were going back to the asymmetrical cut I had before (which he gave me and I LOVED). I told him that, no, I planned on going short. Like, SHORT. And I showed him photos, saying that he should only do it if he thought it would look good.

He took one look at my face, his eyes bright, and said, "Oh yeah, this'll be great."

And he put his magic touch to the test.


I couldn't be happier!! It's light, airy, a bit edgy, and very, very short.

I admit that I was terrified as I watched the curly tendrils fall to the floor as he snipped away, but he took away most of the apprehension by starting right down the middle and doing a very drastic chop. No turning back at that point!

In the end, I'm incredibly glad that I did this. And thank you all for your confidence in helping me choose and stick with such a short style. :)



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *