15 June 2014

DADDY IS THE BEST!

Right now, it's all about mommy. Crying? Mommy. Need a change? Mommy. Want a snuggle? Mommy. I fell on my butt and I can't tell yet if it hurts?

You guessed it.

One day that'll change dramatically, and I think part of my heart may rip out (then dance down the street, celebrating its newfound freedom, lol). When it does, I will fondly remember this infographic...



Happy Father's Day, y'all. ;)

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

2 comments:

  1. That graphic is epic. (Happy belated Father's Day to your hubs, too!) Thanks for giving me "curl-spiration" the other day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, isn't it? Nick Mom has really been on point recently. I love their graphics.

      And awesome!! We need to see pics of your curly locks. :D

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *