11 December 2012

Project Life: Baby Edition!

[caption id="attachment_1535" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Just over 20 weeks... and exhausted!"][/caption]

Pshew, it's been a while, hasn't it? Between the office moving around (I got new digs!), rehearsals and concerts to play, family to entertain, and the fact that I want nothing to do with the internetz after clocking out at 5pm, I haven't been around lately to make an update.

But I just HAD to share this with everyone. A good friend of mine, Melissa over at A Vegas Girl at Heart, has been doing Project Life for quite a while now, and I fully admit to coveting every last bit of effort she has put into her weekly album pages. They're so full of life, color, and vibrancy that I can't help but be jealous! (Plus, she has one of the most adorable little boys to show off each week. ;))

Melissa sent me some samples a while ago, and they've been sitting in my craft area -- a cluttered mess upon a really old desk that I really should get rid of because nothing on it but the flat surface actually works -- ever since, waiting to be put to good use. The sad part is, I couldn't think of any reason to actually use them!

Well... now Matt and I are pregnant. So it seems almost obvious that I should start a baby album for little Kit as he grows up! But... where to start...



OH, PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNETZ. :D

Introducing... the Project Life Baby Edition! Melissa has been keeping me on pins and needles waiting for this kit to be announced, and now that it has, I was one of the first in line to get it. My preference? Their "Him" edition.



If you want 'em, go get 'em! I have a feeling they really won't last for very long...

For Him
For Her
Neutral


Also: I hope to do a nursery reveal sometime after this weekend! Matt and I have been working feverishly to get everything painted and done, but we still have a lot to do before I'm going to be happy posting the final product. All I can say is: Be prepared to take a trip down to the Caribbean!


2 comments:

  1. I do loooove that nursery color palette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie @ The Coexist CafeDecember 19, 2012 at 5:20 AM

    Thank you! I can't wait to show y'all how the pain job turned out, but we're waiting for the final touches to put up some pictures. (Unless I can convince Matt otherwise... it's going to be a while until it's truly done!)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *