23 August 2011

Big Pimpin': The Perfect Loop



I love getting things in the mail. Good things, of course; bills are another story, but a fact of life. No, what I like to get are the coupons, the free samples, the letters from friends and family.

And shinies!! Pretty shinies!

Which is why, when an awesomely amazing and talented friend of mine said she was having a sale at her etsy shop, I jumped on it. Jewelry in the mail? Made by a friend?! Yes, please!

Check out what I got, yo!





[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="570" caption="I'm wearing these right now! ;)"][/caption]



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="570" caption="Except with blue agate!"][/caption]

 

Don't be jellis, though! If you're looking for some shinies of your very own, Melissa at The Perfect Loop (and of A Vegas Girl at Heart!) is still holding her clearance sale. Be sure to hurry on over before they're gone!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're happy with them... I like getting things in the mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie @ The Coexist CafeAugust 23, 2011 at 6:21 AM

    It's like Christmas after work! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *